2024 Chevrolet Silverado Heavy Duty in Swan River, MB
The 2024 Silverado HD is a force to be reckoned with, and provides you with the control and technology to make the most of its power. This heavy-duty truck is equipped with powerful engines, including the advanced Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8, and is paired with the dependable Allison® 10-speed transmission. To make your hauling experience even more enjoyable, advanced towing technology is also available. Furthermore, the Silverado HD has a sleek new interior that puts you in command of your surroundings no matter where your travels take you.
To learn more about the ultra-modern and technologically advanced features of the 2024 Silverado 2500 HD and 3500 HD, explore the Swan River’s Key Chev.
Redesigned Front Bumper & Grille
The Silverado HD’s design is unmistakable, with its commanding and enduring presence visible across the range, from the WT to the High Country trims. The redesigned exterior enhancements complement its confident stance and undeniable presence, making it a full-size truck that is difficult to overlook.
The first-ever Silverado HD ZR2 offers the ultimate off-road adventure. This tough truck has exceptional towing and payload capacity, as well as unrivalled off-road capabilities. With its tough exterior and advanced features, the ZR2 is the ideal vehicle for any challenge, no matter how difficult.
High Country Midnight Edition
The first-ever Silverado HD High Country Midnight Edition is dressed for the night, with blacked-out features and a commanding presence:
- Black Ice grille bar and accents
- Black skid plate, badging, mirror caps, door handles, hood vent and bumpers
- Black power-retractable assist steps
- Available only in Black exterior colour
- 20-inch high-gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels with all-terrain tires
- Available 22-inch high-gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels with all-terrain tires
Comfortable Interior Space
Showcasing intriguing craftsmanship, the Chevy Silverado 2500 HD and 3500 HD trucks promise a comfortable and luxurious cabin space with modern amenities and features, including premium audio speaker, front rubberized-vinyl floor mats and leather-perforated seat trims.
Hi-Tech Driver Instrument Panel & Touchscreen Display
The new LT, LTZ, and High Country models feature a completely redesigned interior with improved functionality and adaptability, highlighted by the large 13.4-inch Infotainment Centre touch screen and 12.3-inch Driver Information Centre.
Performance & Capability
Available Engine Options
Both Silverado HD powertrains are now paired with the dependable Allison® 10-speed transmission in the 2024 model year. To push the limits even further, the Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine has been upgraded with more horsepower and torque, allowing you to maximize productivity every day.
The Multi-Flex Tailgate, which is available on all trims, has six different functions to help you load, unload, and access the cargo bed more easily.
|Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo-Diesel
|6.6L V8 Gas
|Allison Automatic 10-speed
|Allison Automatic 10-speed
|Max. Trailering Weight
|36,000 LB. (16,329 KG)
|19,090 LB. (8,659 KG)
The available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine on every Silverado HD dually has a towing capacity of over 30,000 lb. (13,607 kg), allowing you to confidently tow large trailers. With the same engine, the 2500 HD model offers segment-leading Crew Cab towing capability of 22,070 lb. (10,010 kg). With advanced towing technologies at your disposal, you can rest assured that every hitch-up will be a stress-free experience.
The Silverado HD comes standard with a comprehensive camera system that provides up to 14 different views to assist you in tight spaces or when towing a trailer. Transparent Trailer View is now available for both conventional and fifth-wheel/gooseneck trailering for the 2024 model year, providing increased visibility and safety. Furthermore, the newly available Adaptive Cruise Control with trailering technology simplifies and protects towing by automatically adjusting your speed to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
Driver Assistance Features
To ensure maximum on-road safety, both the Silverado 2500 and 3500 HD pickup trucks host a vast pool of safety features and functions. Available safety features include:
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Lane Departure Warning
- Intellibeam Auto-Beam Lights
- Safety Alert Seat
2024 Silverado HD Trims
Work TruckStarting at $60,198*
– Available 6.6L Duramax turbo-diesel V8 engine
– 17-in. steel painted Silver wheels
– Black outside vertical trailering mirrors
– Capless fuel fill
CustomStarting at $64,398*
– 18-in. all-terrain, Blackwall spare tire
– Black outside power-adjustable vertical trailering mirrors
– Black front bumper
– Available cargo bed LED lighting
LTStarting at $64,598*
– 4-wheel antilock disc brakes
– Available advanced trailering system
– 17-in. Machined aluminum wheels
– Available Black ‘Chevrolet’ tailgate decal lettering
LTZStarting at $77,098*
– HD rear vision camera
– 10-way power driver seat with power lumbar
– 4.2-in. Diagonal colour driver information centre
– 18-in. 6-spoke machined aluminum wheels w/ Silver painted accents
High CountryStarting at $96,698*
– 6.6L V8 gas engine
– Available Allison 10-speed automatic transmission
– 6-in. Chrome rectangular assist steps
– Deep-tinted glass